Monthly Archives: April 2018

Fun Fact: Popping Bubble Wrap

44% of Americans say that popping bubble wrap is “their most oddly satisfying behavior.” The other 56% are not being truthful. Popping bubble wrap is great fun. Thanks to Clorox for their work on this issue.

Posted in News and Events | Leave a comment

Fun Facts: Our Truthfulness About Dates on Valentine’s Day

Nearly one in four single men lie about not having a date for Valentine’s Day. Nearly one in six single women lie about not have a date for Valentine’s Day. Conclude whatever you wish about the difference. Thanks to Dairy … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events | Leave a comment

Scuffing the Cricket Ball

The captain of the Australian Cricket Team apologized, in tears, for the cheating plot he and two other team members concocted. Their plot involved sandpapering the cricket ball, something that makes the ball more difficult to control. The three were … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events | Leave a comment

The Toll Scofflaws: A Hall of Fame

Toll scofflaws are those who go through the No-Cash booths without an E-ZPass transporter on their cars. They are also the folks who do the same but do not have sufficient funds in their E-ZPass accounts to pay the toll. … Continue reading

Posted in News and Events | Leave a comment